2019 Kubota RA2577
Call for Price
With excellent flexibility, crop from up to 50' can be collected into one swath. With 12 arms with 4 tines on the front rotor and 13 arms with 5 tines on the rear rotor, plus the 24’ raking width & 25'3" including swath working width, you can expect accurate, clean raking performance field after field.
- Fast and Safe Transport: For fast and safe transport from field to field, RA2577 can be optionally equipped with a hydraulic swath board. The transport width of this model is 9'9".
- Exceptional Raking Performance: The RA2577 features twelve tine arms and four double tines per arm on the front rotor, and thirteen tine arms and five double tines per arm on the rear rotor to provide high tine frequency. This ensures clean raking performance in all types and volumes of crop.
- Maintenance Free Proline Gearbox: Kubota RA2577 Rakes are fitted with the renowned ProLine gearbox, with its maintenance-free oil bath solution. The shape of the massive 15.7" curve disc allows the tine arms to leave the crop faster, leaving a more uniform swath shape.
- Outstanding Durability: Kubota rakes are equipped for maximum raking performance. The RA2577 rakes include heavy duty 0.39" wire diameter tines for outstanding durability.
- Unique Maneuverability: Kubota's side delivery rotary rake has a carrier frame with rear wheel steering, allowing the rake to make turns up to 80 degrees. This is ideal for making tight turns on headlands and productive swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields. When in headland position, an outstanding lifting height of 18" prevents swath damage. And with a lower center of gravity, this model has excellent stability.
- High Capacity Working Width: The RA2577 ProLine double rotor rake delivers a working width of 24' raking width & 25'3" with swath. The high capacity side delivery concept adds excellent flexibility in swath formation and allows you to collect crop from a working width of up to 48' into one swath.
- Proline Rakes: Kubota's RA2577 is a ProLine side delivery double rotor rake. ProLine rakes feature a drive system, which houses an oil-immersed pinion and crown wheel. The fully enclosed design of the gearbox ensures full and permanent lubrication, making the entire system absolutely maintenance-free. Our extensive experience guarantees that our machines come with well-proven technology. The hardened cam track is adjustable and, with a large 15.7" diameter, it gives positive guidance to the tine arms and a very quiet, smooth running machine.
- Kubota Terralink Quattro System: The Kubota TerraLink Quattro System provides perfect ground contour following in three dimensions. The TerraLink system has an open construction of the frame, giving the rotor the ability to flex and follow ground contours and absorb shocks from reaching the rotor. The Quattro trailed axle configuration enhances the rotor's ability to follow ground contours, with the wheels being positioned as close to the tines as possible - two wheels trailed and one in front. This positions the rotor right in the middle of the Quattro system and lets the tines work in the crop without contacting the soil.
- ProLine: Standard
- Working width (ft): 25 ft. 3 in.
- Transport width (ft): 9 ft. 9 in.
- Transport length (ft): 19 ft. 4 in.
- Parking height (ft): 12 ft. 4 in./14 ft. 5 in.
- Weight (lbs): 5049
- Capacity theo. (acres/h): 21
- Lower links (2-pt.): Standard
- Rotor diameter (ft): 12 ft.
- Swath delivery: left
- Number of rotors: 2
- Number of arms per rotor: 12/13
- Number of double tines/arm: 4/5
- Tine diameter (in): 0.39 in.
- Continuous cam track: Standard
- Detachable tine arms: Standard
- Height adjustment: mech.
- Tires (rotors): 16x6.50-8
- Stand. Tires (carrying frame): 380/55-17
- Warning panels: Standard
- Road lights: Standard
- Working Width
- 25 ft. 3 in.
- 9 ft. 9 in.
- 5049 lb.