2019 Kubota SC2572
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (308) 436-2179
160085 Hwy 71
Gering, NE 69341
|M-F||7:30 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Sat||7:30 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
Kubota by Land Pride: The SC25 Skid Cutters are ideal for clearing grass, weeds, and brush up to 2" diameter. They can be set to cut depths as low as 1.5" and come in either 60" or 72" widths with three different volume drive motors to maximize performance on your SSV or SVL models. They are ideal for tightly restricted areas under fences, in and around boxed in corner sections of corrals and out buildings, vineyard, nursery rows, wooded lots, and approaches to ditches and waterways.Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Low volume motor @ 11-17 gpm; Medium volume motor @ 18-23 gpm; High volume motor @ 24-30 gpm: Customer can chose one of three optional motors for his SC2560 cutter or one of three optional motors (low, medium and high volume) for his SC2572 cutter. This allows the cutter to fit a wide variety of Skid Steers. Also the deck can be upgraded to a different motor when owner upgrades his Skid Steer.
- Case drain: Protects gearbox.
- 1/4" Side panels for overall reinforcement: Protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Front and rear chain shields: Single chain on the front and double chain on the rear. Reduces flying debris.
- Replaceable skid shoes (optional): Protect side plate structure. Shoes are replaceable for convenience.
- Splined blade bar: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to motor output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Heat-treated blades offer longer life. Free swinging blades protect from obstructions.
- 2" Diameter cutting capacity: Can aid in clearing brush.
- SC2560 High blade tip speed: Low volume motor = 17,939 fpm at 17 gpm. Medium volume motor = 19,142 fpm at 23 gpm. High volume motor = 19,390 fpm at 30 gpm.
- SC2572 High blade tip speed: Medium volume motor = 19,487 fpm at 23 gpm. High volume motor = 19,685 fpm at 30 gpm.
- Offset hitch (8 1/2" to the right): Allows the operator to cut close to obstacles on the right side.
- Optional front gauge wheel: Provides easy operation and handling over uneven terrain, laminated tire can’t go flat.
- Floating hitch mounting plate: Allows smoother travel over rough terrain with the optional gauge wheel easing the fatigue put on the operator.
- Motor pressure gauge: Allows the operator to ensure that the motor is operating at proper psi.
- Lift limit safety chain: Provides additional operator protection from flying objects by allowing the Rotary Cutter to only be lifted up to 18".
- Model Number: SC2572
- Cutter weight without skid shoes, gauge wheel, & protective door: 1098 lbs (498.0 kg)
- Gauge wheel weight (Optional): 129 lbs (58.5 kg)
- Skid shoe weight (Optional): Standard skid shoes = 10 lbs (4.5 kg); Heavy-duty skid shoes = 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
- Protective door weight (Optional): 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Hitch: Universal floating-hitch mounting plate. Hitch plate can be mounted centered on the deck or mounted to offset the deck to the right 8 1/2" (21.6 cm).
- Cutting width: 72" (1.83 m)
- Overall width: 78" (1.98 m)
- Overall length: 91" (2.31 m)
- Cutting height: 1 1/2" to 18" (3.8 cm to 45.7 cm) infinitely variable.
- Cutting capacity: 2" (5.1 cm) Diameter
- Gearbox oil capacity & lubrication: 6 Pints (2.84 L) of EP 80-90 wt. gearlube
- Spindle hub oil: Does not apply
- Low volume drive motor: 11-20 gpm (41.6-75.7 lpm) flow
- Medium volume drive motor: 21-25 gpm (79.5-94.6 lpm) flow
- High volume drive motor: 26-30 gpm (98.4-113.6 lpm) flow
- Hydraulic pressure: 1500 to 3500 psi (10.34 to 24.13 MPa)
- Deck thickness: 10 Ga. (3.4 mm)
- Side skirt construction: 1/4" (6 mm) Steel
- Deck wear protection (Optional): Optional four corner mounted skid shoes.
- Skid shoes construction (Optional): Standard-duty skid shoes = 1/4" x 2" (6 mm x 5.1 cm) steel; Heavy-duty skid shoes = 3/8" x 3" (1 cm x 7.6 cm) steel
- Dishpan: Heavy duty round pan stump jumper.
- Blade size: 1/2" x 4" (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm) updraft.
- Blade rotation: Clockwise
- Blade Bolt: 1 1/8"-12 x 3 7/16" with key.
- 11-20 gpm motor blade tip speed: 14,000 fpm (71.1 mps) at 20 gpm (75.7 lpm)
- 21-25 gpm motor blade tip speed: 13,800 fpm (70.1 mps) at 25 gpm (94.6 lpm)
- 26-30 gpm motor blade tip speed: 13,000 fpm (66.0 mps) at 30 gpm (113.6 lpm)
- Front deck protection: Single row chain guard.
- Rear deck protection: Double row chain guard.
- Deck lift height protection: Safe chain limiter.
- Cutting height gauging (Optional): Pivoting and adjustable front mounted gauge wheel with laminated tire.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.