2019 Kubota SZ26-52
Call for Price
The Kubota SZ Series commercial stand-on is the answer to get more done, faster and more efficiently, in even the tightest spaces while delivering superior comfort and durability.
- Quick & Agile: The Kubota SZ Series stand-on mower fuses the power and speed of a commercial zero-turn with an agile commercial walk behind to quickly get the job done with no compromises.
- Visibility & Ease On/Off: Standing while mowing naturally provides more visibility than sitting. The Kubota SZ series stand-on mower will allow operator’s to see their surroundings to quickly get on and off the machine to pick up more trash more than ever.
- Avoid Overhead Obstacles: Continue to mow with the ability to duck under low overhead obstacles like tree branches with the Kubota SZ Series stand-on mower.
- Confined & Tight Spaces: Get into backyard gates or any narrow space with the Kubota SZ Series stand-on mower.
- More On The Trailer: With a naturally smaller footprint, the Kubota SZ Series stand-on mower will allow professionals to fit more mowers on their trailers.
- Ergonomic Cushion Pad: Stylish Kubota cushion pad providing side bolstering and upper thigh support for maximum comfort to the operator.
- Adjustable Smooth & Dampened Control Levers: The 3 position adjustable damper allows the operator to customize the lever force to meet desired comfort and driving preference.
- EFI Dial-Type Throttle Control (52-inch model): On the EFI model, adjust the throttle with a simple turn of a dial.
- Foldable Operator Platform: Have the versatility of standing or walking behind the machine.
- Tool-less Adjustable Front Reference Bar: Simply turn the front knob to adjust the front reference bar to fit the operator’s hands.
- Tool-less Control Lever Tracking Adjustment: Avoid double cutting to achieve clean straight lines of cut.
- Flat-Free Front Tire (Semi-Pneumatic): Forget about the flats on the front tires and reduce downtime to increase time for more cutting.
- Ease of Maintenance: Being able to access maintenance points are important to keep the machine going for maximum productivity.
- Model: SZ26-52
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model Number: FT730V-EFI
- Max Engine Power (HP): 26
- Type: Gasoline, Air-Cooled V-Twin
- Engine Displacement (cu.in.) cc: 44.3 (726)
- Fuel Tank (gal.) L: 6.5 (24.6)
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT3600
- Front Tires: 13 x 5.0-6 (Flat-Free)
- Rear Tires: 23 x 10.5-12
- Traveling Speed - Fwd (mph) km/h: 11 (17.7)
- Traveling Speed - Rev (mph) km/h: 4 (6.4)
- Parking Brake: Cog Style Parking Lock / Hand Lever
- Cutting Width (in.) mm: 52 (1320.8)
- Cutting Height (in.) mm: 1.5-4.5 (38.1-114.3)
- Deck Depth (in.) mm: 4.75 (120.65)
- Blade Tip Speed (max) FPM: 18,450
- Mounting Method: Parallel Linkage
- Adjustment of Cutting Height: Pin
- Number of Blades: 3
- Overall Length (in.) mm: 63.75 (1619.25)
- Overall Width w/Mower (in.) mm: 53.875 (1368.425)
- Overall Height (in.) mm: 45.75 (1162.05)
- Wheelbase (in.) mm: 46 (1168.4)
- Min. Ground Clearance (in.) mm: 4.25 (107.95)
- Weight w/Mower Deck (lb.) kg: 997 (452.2)
- Drive System: Belt
- Clutch Type: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- FT730V-EFI Gasoline, Air-Cooled V-Twin
- 44.3 cu.in. (726cc)
- Hydro-Gear ZT3600
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0-6 (Flat-Free); Rear: 23 x 10.5-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 gal. (24.6 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in. (1320.8 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch